Plant Controller- Med or Small
Alternate Title: China Control Analyst
Responsible for supervising, planning & directing the finance department. Responsible for ensuring the safeguard for all assets of the plant.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Monitors and controls Inventory.
2. Controls overhead spending.
3. Monitors capital plan.
4. Manufacturing cost variance analysis.
5. Month-end closing.
6. Annual budgeting and monitoring.
7. Monthly forecasting.
8. Development of measurable goals for department staff.
9. Direction of finance staff to achieve plant and corporate goals.
10. Management of inventories and maintenance and repair orders (MRO) office supplies.
11. Problem solving & resolution for departmental issues.
12. Provide various weekly & daily reports as required.
13. Accomplishment of plant & company goals.
14. Implementation of the QOS process.
15. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
16. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Five years of progressive experience in finance.
2. Must be able to analyze and interpret key financial dates to drive operational decisions.
3. Must be pro-active in avoidance of unnecessary problems.
4. Must be able to effectively solve problems using root cause analysis.
5. Computer knowledge of ERP and reporting systems (such as OneStream)
6. Self-directed with a high degree of self- motivation.
7. Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
8. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
9. At least one year of operational accounting experience in manufacturing and at least 2 years of experience in an accounting supervisory role
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Completion of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, accounting or finance and may possess a CMA or CPA.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid passport and driver's license.
1. Regular and predictable attendance.
2. Nothing that would prohibit overnight or extended travel.
3. Ability to travel (including air travel and long automobile trips).
1. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 15 pounds.
2. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
3. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
Ability to work independently and across all levels of the organization.Strong communication and leadership skills.Excellent project management, problem-solving, analytical capability, and strategic thinking skills, and the ability to execute a project within the scope of overall strategies.Understanding of relevant IFRS GAAP and/or PRC accounting standards.Strong computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).Unrestricted personal integrity to represent Compliance issues convinced and trust-worthy to the internal and external organization.Occasional travel will be required (30%).
Completion of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, accounting or finance and may possess a CMA or CPA.
TI Fluid Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.