IT Analyst II (Infrastructure)
West Shanghai Jiading China
Alternate Title: IT Analyst
Develops core technical platform, capabilities, and services that support business processes and data including: Mapping relationships between IT platform/infrastructure components (i.e., Technology End Users, IT Systems Software & Hardware, and Networks). Identifies key technology interactions and dependencies across systems/platforms impacting the organization’s ability to achieve integration, compatibility, and performance targets. Evaluates total cost of ownership and return on investment of various IT platform/infrastructure alternatives.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Receive customer issues via phone, email, ticketing system or other modes of approved communication.
- Respond to customer issues and provide updates via phone, ticketing system or other modes of approved communication.
- Resolve problems related to hardware, software, and network.
- Utilizes ticketing system to track, prioritize and report on customer issues from initiation to closure.
- Initiates escalation when required.
- Deploy, install, and configure software.
- Follow all TI and IT published processes.
- Meet deadlines as established.
- Off hours support as required.
- Additional Responsibilities for Network Analyst*
- Additional Responsibilities for Server Analyst*
- Additional Responsibilities for Security*
- Customer service driven with an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and multi task.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills, treats people in respectful and professional manner.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Able to manage Windows Systems and Network Users in Active Directory.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Work and act in a safe manner.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competent in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- 5-10 years of relative IT experience.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Driver’s License.
- Ability to work at a computer for a long period of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
No.100 Yinlong Road, Waigang, Jiading Shanghai, P.R. China
Bachelor’s degree required or applicable certifications.
TI Fluid Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.