Mexico City Mexico
Alternate Title: Designer II
Lead Designer for Thermal Management modules and components, ensuring design standards and production feasibility.
- Internal and external interface for Thermal Management product design topics.
- Support AQP AET and AE projects on product design, requirements and performance.
- Development of innovative 3D Thermal Management module designs.
- Communicate design concept with the shared service CAD team for 3D design finalization and 2D drawings.
- Review and approval of 3D and 2D design and drawings from the CAD shared service team.
- Review of 3D tolerance studies.
- Ensure customer design and CAD requirements are respected.
- Coordination with advanced development department and simulation.
- Communication with process team to ensure design process capability.
- Participation in DFMEA session.
- Business trips upon request.
- Carry over of new tasks and responsibilities given the job description.
- At least 5 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Solid know-how in product design
- Experience in 3D tolerance calculation
- Experience in FMEA and AQP process
- Solid know how in CATIA V5 and PDM systems
- Solid know how in software-based 3D tolerance calculation
- Understanding of Thermal Management architecture and components
- Capability to understand and interpretate system interaction
- Proven record in product design achievement, until SOP
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
Valid drivers’ license.
- Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 10 pounds.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
- Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting and may be exposed to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
TI Fluid Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.