Alternate Title: Treasury Manager
This position supports the global treasury, banking and cash forecasting activities.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Responsible for collection and recording of weekly cash forecasts from operating businesses, ensuring the submissions are timely and working with the businesses to improve accuracy and visibility
2. Produce the weekly consolidated cash forecast report for senior management
3. Manage European banking systems and integration with local and Treasury systems, ensuring all cash pooling operations are accurately reported in all systems
4. Manage intragroup loan portfolio, working closely with Tax to ensure compliance with local regulations and ensuring all loan documentation is complete and accurately recorded in our systems.
5. Ensure accuracy of Treasury procedures and documentation thereof.
6. Perform Systems Administrator role for UK and European banking systems
7. Participate in other related Treasury activities and supporting Group Treasurer as required.
8. Provide cover for UK and Americas Treasury staff where required
9. Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Ability to work independently and across all levels of the organization.
2. Strong communication and leadership skills.
3. Exceptional financial and business acumen.
4. Excellent project management, problem solving, analytical and strategic thinking skills, and the ability to execute a project within the scope of overall strategies.
5. Understanding of relevant IAS accounting standards.
6. Self-directed with a high degree of self- motivation.
7. Strong computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
1. Minimum 3 years multinational Treasury experience, or
2. AMCT or qualified accountant
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Valid driver's license.
2. Passport (optional).
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
2. Occasional travel may be required (<25%).
1. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting, and bending. Works at telephone answering equipment, design equipment, and at a PC.
- Minimum 3 years multinational Treasury experience, preferably specialising in cash forecasting and banking, or
- AMCT or qualified accountant
TI Fluid Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.