Krasno nad Kysucou Slovakia
Alternate Title: Purchasing and logistic specialist
Responsible for the supervision of company purchasing process to ensure the implementation of company plan and policies. Executes the purchasing activities with key vendors and/or of key materials.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Coordinate with local, regional and global resources to execute sourcing plans
2. Coordinates with cross functional team in the selection of suppliers in the product development cycle.
3. Develops a supply of the highest quality components based on the criteria of quality, delivery, technical capability and overall business relationships.
4. Evaluates suppliers' productivity and technology plans.
5. Establishes programs with suppliers to ensure and measure quality through product development and evaluation cycles.
6. Negotiates competitive prices and service contacts.
7. Educate & motivate subordinates.
8. Keep good relationship with related government department.
1. Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
2. Honest & hardworking.
3. Be familiar with I/E policies, ERP knowledge.
4. Good team player.
1. Ten years or above related working experience in car components company.
2. At least three years or above management experience.
Bachelor degree in related field.
TI Fluid Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.