IT Manager I
Corporate Offices - Auburn Hills United States
Alternate Title: IT Manager I
Manage Information Technology functional staff; plan, implement, manage and support IT and business projects, support business operations, serve as a liaison between business functions and IT.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Manages a team of IT professionals within their IT function.
- Develops vision and strategy aligned to TIFS and IT objectives.
- Manages department budget.
- Uses project management principals and tools for business case development and managing projects.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Initiates escalation when required.
- Complies and manages to all TI and IT published processes.
- Meet deadlines as established.
- Off hours support as required.
- Hires and trains staff.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities.
- Oversees day-to-day operations and projects.
- Conducts performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Experience managing small teams (5+).
- Ability to motivate and lead people.
- Customer service driven with an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and multi task.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills, treats people in respectful and professional manner.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Work and act in a safe manner.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competent in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- 5-10 years of relative IT experience.
- 1-5 years of experience managing teams.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Driver’s License.
- Ability to work at a computer for a long period of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
Bachelor’s degree required.
TI Fluid Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.