IT Analyst II (Infrastructure)
Reynosa Headquarters Mexico
Alternate Title: Infrastructure Analyst
Develops core technical platform, capabilities, and services that support business processes and data including: Mapping relationships between IT platform/infrastructure components (i.e., Technology End Users, IT Systems Software & Hardware, and Networks). Identifies key technology interactions and dependencies across systems/platforms impacting the organization’s ability to achieve integration, compatibility, and performance targets. Evaluates total cost of ownership and return on investment of various IT platform/infrastructure alternatives.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Receive customer issues via phone, email, ticketing system or other modes of approved communication.
- Respond to customer issues and provide updates via phone, ticketing system or other modes of approved communication.
- Resolve problems related to hardware, software, and network.
- Utilizes ticketing system to track, prioritize and report on customer issues from initiation to closure.
- Initiates escalation when required.
- Deploy, install, and configure software.
- Follow all TI and IT published processes.
- Meet deadlines as established.
- Off hours support as required.
- Additional Responsibilities for Network Analyst*
- Additional Responsibilities for Server Analyst*
- Additional Responsibilities for Security*
- Customer service driven with an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and multi task.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills, treats people in respectful and professional manner.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Able to manage Windows Systems and Network Users in Active Directory.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Work and act in a safe manner.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competent in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- 5-10 years of relative IT experience.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Driver’s License.
- Ability to work at a computer for a long period of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
Job Location Specific Requirements:
Requirements 2 years the experience in similar position.Bachelor’s DegreeBilingual Main ResponsibilitiesManage the domain environment, including domain controllers, Group Policy, Active Directory, and Entra ID.Implement new technologies and processes within the domain environment as needed.Troubleshoot Active Directory, domain controller, Group Policy, and LDAP configuration issues.Resolve escalated ticketsWork with network team to troubleshoot DNS Service and DNS resolution issues related to internal DNS hosted on the domain controllers.Manage the Proofpoint email security environment and troubleshoot problems as needed.Continuous identification of improvement opportunities related to AD, M365, domain security, and user lifecycle processes.Monitor monthly domain controller patching and apply patches/reboots as needed.Register applications within Entra ID for single sign-on (SSO), using SAML/OIDC authentication and SCIM user provisioning.Collaborate with regional IT and the global infrastructure team to drive initiatives.Assist with the development and testing of business continuity and disaster recovery processes.Contribute to the ongoing formation of processes to enhance security and compliancePerform audits or content searches in Purview as needed. Skills/experienceActive DirectoryEntra IDWindows domain controllerGroup PolicyPowerShell (ability to read, understand, and modify basic scripts)M365 and O365Exchange OnlineProofpoint or other mail security systemServer patchingBusiness continuity/DRBasic understanding of SAML/OIDC authentication and SCIM provisioningCompliance and security controlsGlobal team experience If you are interested, please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org include your current salary and salary expectation.
Bachelor’s degree required or applicable certifications.
TI Fluid Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.