Incheon Office South Korea
Alternate Title: MAS Lead Designer
Designs complex engineering products, processes, or equipment, including specifications and assembly and manufacturing methods/sequence for company products and/or manufacturing and assembly equipment.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Works independently to gather data and input on the development of original designs or adaptations of existing designs after having been given general instructions regarding purpose and parameters.
2. Prepares and present preliminary drawings, sketches or diagrams reflecting basic concepts in order to obtain confirmation of approach and technique.
3. Simplify and standardize current and new designs to maximize economic benefits.
4. Utilizes CAD systems extensively.
1. Ability to manage program events such that design objectives are met.
2. Ability to formulate and implement solutions to design problems.
3. Communicates effectively.
4. Ability to formulate and execute plans effectively.
5. Possesses proven technical presentation skills.
1. Two or more years of experience as an entry level designer.
2. Must be proficient in CATIA V5 and UG NX (IDEAS skills a plus but not mandatory).
3. Fuel systems knowledge and experience preferred (pump and module specifically).
4. May posses Finite Element Analysis (FEA) skills.
1. Regular and predictable attendance.
2. May be required to occasionally travel to plant or customer sites.
1. Occasionally lifts and/or carries up to 50 pounds.
2. Maneuvers in, around and under factory and/or laboratory equipment on a regular and continuous basis.
3. Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
4. Works at telephone answering equipment, design equipment and at a PC (CAD Workstation) for long periods at a time.
5. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office and laboratory setting. Exposure to heat, cold and fumes/chemicals.
Associate's or Bachelor's Degree (Engineering or Engineering Design preferred).
TI Fluid Systems is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.